Friday 20 December 2013

Happy Holidays

Well, this is the season for reflection over the events of the past year. I have much to be grateful for; good health, a family that I love and that loves me, a wonderful husband, many good friends, and a happy retirement life. 

I have been selling both my art dolls and my teddy bears at a local gallery, the Coast Collective and have sold and displayed my dolls at my local salon, R place in Vic West.  I have been approached by a home decor shop in Sidney, BC to display my dolls in their window, in the spring of 2014.  All in all, an exciting wonderful year. 

 My philosophy, regarding the selling of dolls, is that the more art dolls out in the world, the better.  There is room in Greater Victoria for more than one of us to sell our art dolls.  Dolls bring a smile to many faces and bring only joy to the world.  I say bring them on!

To all my family, followers and friends I wish you a very happy holiday season, Merry Christmas, and a healthy, prosperous New Year.



1 comment:

  1. Great site and keep up the good work of spreading joy - one doll at a time!!

    ReplyDelete

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...