Sunday 9 March 2014

Princess Sophia

As promised, I am presenting Princess Sophia, made in a workshop with the New Dutch Touch.

I decided that being an Italian Princess meant that Sophia needed earrings, so I pierced her ears and gave Sophia gold and diamond hoops.  The princess decided to wear her pearls and her bracelet for her portrait.  In addition, she wanted a wee bit more trim around her sleeves and pantaloons (she is innocent, but a wee bit demanding).  She asked for tiny gold trim at the edge of her shoes, and I gladly obliged.

Finally, Princess Sophia was thinking back to her wonderful week at the Blue Moon Winery in Courtenay, BC and she was missing her "sisters in spirit" so I decided to make her a royal art book filled with pictures of the other Princesses.  She was so delighted that she now holds  her book on her lap and will not let it out of her sight!

I hope you enjoy my little Princess, I know I do and I hold the memories of my week in Courtenay close to my heart.






Pin It

1 comment:

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...