Friday 4 March 2016

Critter Alert II

OK so here is the second batch of Wooly Critters made this month.  I just had to make another Grumpy Cat using the remains of the original three sweaters I used previously and a very felted sweater with an interesting turquoise and gold border (so felted that I had to add the other bits to come up with one kitty cat:

"Oh goody, a fish buddy, seriously!"

Next, I had to make an elephant baby as I came across a soft gray cashmere sweater!  I was inspired by the elephant I saw on Facebook from "Sweet Poppy Cat".  She inspires me to continue on my own Wooly Critter journey:



Next I had a brain wave of an idea.  I love mermaids and I love cats so why not put the two together!  I made a "Purrmaid":

I used another sweater bit to give her a fun starfish toy.

Her neck ruffle can be removed and so can the tulle addition on her tail

I just love her so I gave her two wee hearts on her back to gol along with the heart on her front.  I will have to bring her to the Coast Collective to show her off as she is just so darn cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ornaments Galore

  It is mid October and I have just finished making a gaggle of Christmas ornaments in preparation for the holidays: There are reindeers, pa...